Downloadable OCF Forms
After registering for the Online Filing System, download and complete the following forms—provided in PDF format—and submit them to the OCF office according to the specific instructions included within each form:
- Campaign Finance Disclosure Forms–used by candidates and political committees to register with OCF and report their receipts and expenditures.
- Constituent-Service Program Forms–used by elected officials who have established citizen-service or statehood fund programs, and must report their receipts and expenditures on a quarterly basis.
- Senators and Representatives Forms–used by DC Senators and Representatives filing reports of Receipts and Expenditures for Statehood Fund.
- Additional OCF Forms–such as, Legal Defense Fund Registration.
- Affirmation Statement for Business Contributor(OCF Form32)
- Record Keeping Forms - used by all candidates and committees to assist with maintain proper records
- Fair Elections Program Forms - for candidates participating in the Fair Elections Program